S4 Parents Evening June 21st
S4 Parents’ Evening
You are invited to make appointments for the S4 Parents’ Evening on Monday 21 June 2021. These meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meeting rather than in-person at the school.
Please go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/galashielsac to book appointments.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work; this is a common mistake on phones and tablets.
To login you will need to enter:
- Your first name and surname
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
Appointments will be available to book from 5:30pm on 09 June 2021 and will be open to take your bookings until midnight on 20 June 2021. Please only make appointments for subjects the pupil is taking in 4th year.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use Suggest Bookings For Me to calculate the best order for your appointments, allowing you to navigate the teachers in the quickest and most efficient manner.
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above. 10 minutes before your appointments are due to begin you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment(s). Attached is a step by step guide, Video Meeting Information for Parents, the guide also contains a link to a helpful YouTube video, Parents Booking - Video Calls - Demo of Parent and Teacher Experience.
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the below device and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record
- The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in, it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, and decide not to use the Booking Wizard, but instead make appointments individually, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children
- If you are struggling to book appointments try reducing the number of teachers or increasing the amount of time you are available. If this is still not working for you try Individual Bookings - to make a booking, repeat until you have booked all available teachers
Further information and links to help videos are available on the school website/Parents Voice/Parents Evening Booking.